Client Service Charter
What can you expect from Us?
- To be treated with dignity and respect
- To be treated justly and fairly
- To be supported in a way that encourages hope for the future and builds on individual strengths to assist you in finding your own solutions
- Your rights to confidentiality to be respected and your information to be treated accordingly
- FEAT workers to be honest, accountable and transparent
- Any dealings with FEAT will be treated in a confidential manner
- You are provided with a service that respects your dignity and independence and is responsive to your physical, cultural and social needs
- You have access to all information held about you by FEAT
- You are given the chance to have an active role in your support that you have the opportunity to tell us about your needs and what you would like to achieve.
- A Case Plan will be made between you and your support worker
- A referral option will be offered if FEAT is unable to meet your needs
- You are able to complain about the service that you have been given