No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS)
What is NILS?
- No Fees
- No Interest
- No Charges
- The No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) provides individuals and families on a low income access to safe, fair and affordable credit.
- Maximum loan amounts may vary, but credit can start from $300 up to $1200 for essential goods and services.
- Once your application is approved, repayments are set up at an affordable amount over a 12 to 18 months period.
- With NILS, no credit checks are made as this is a program based on trust and respect.
Loans are available for the purchase of essential goods and services. Such as household items like:
- washing machines
DO I QUALIFY FOR NILS?
To qualify you must:
- Have a Health Care Card/Pension Card or be on a low income
- Show a willingness and capacity to repay.
- Reside in your current premises for more than 3 months
For more information download a NILS Brochure
Download a Enquiry Checklist
Email us for more information including an appointment
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENTCall to book in an appointment with our friendly and understanding staff.
- LONG TERM HOUSINGFEAT Has 25 Social Housing properties for long term accommodation, eligibility is through the Dept. Housing wait list
- HOMELESSSNESS SERVICESThe service aims to provide support for families to transition out of homelessness into housing.
- NILS LOANSThe FEAT No Interest Loan Scheme provides small loans to any low income person who has the capacity to repay.